Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 03:58:10 +0000
From: Volodya S <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] DXpedition to Masset 24 - 30 March 2017

NORTH KOREA 765, 1423-, KCBS Mar 26 I was hearing one of the Japanese on
frequency at fair to good level, when a cochannel male came on with
strident speaking, which I am assuming should be North Korea.  By the time
I checked for // frequencies, Japan came back at very good level.
(Salmaniw,Masset, BC)