[IRCA] Old DXN's now available on e-dxn.

--- Begin Message ---
I am amazed that virtually all issues of DX NEWS are now available for member viewing on e-dxn!  This was obviously a huge project and I thank all of those who participated!  I have just read the first 2 issues of Volume 39 (1970-1971) and WOW did it ever bring back memories!  Fascinating to see names that I had forgotten and names of NRCers that I knew personally like Gordon Nelson, Big George Kelley, and Randy Kane.  Plus, the DX heard was incredible - long before SDR's and the Internet.  A suggestion for anyone (like myself) whose vision ain't what it used to be.  Copy a section you would like to read to a new Word document and increase the font size.  It really helps!  Thanks again to those who did all of the scanning and associated tasks!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX

--- End Message ---