Re: [IRCA] TP DX Report March 29 Rockaway Beach

And one more data point Mark....at PEI early last November, we tried chasing down trans-Pacifics at local sunrise. A big problem was various primarily British signals still occupying the 9kHz channels, not strongly, but delivering audio; signals travelling across the pond from the transmitter in broad daylight. Those didn't quit until nearly 20 minutes after local sunrise in PEI.

best wishes,

Nick