[IRCA] WGNZ 1110 Fairborn OH

At 2030 CST on Thursday 3/30 I am hearing WGNZ 1110 Fairborn OH blasting
into my QTH in Madison WI. Station's listed night power is 2 watts with day
facilities of 5kw U7 the likelier situation. Format is religion (currently
religious music) and slogan is "Good News Radio." 73 --Bill Dvorak Madison
WI