Re: [IRCA] WFLI No Go for Test - 7 PM tomorrow they go off

Dave,

Thank you for the effortâIâm sure all DXâers appreciate it.

WFLI is in my logbook, and will forever be in my memories. âJet Flyâ was really something back in itâs Top 40 days. Had the pleasure of getting to know their top jock, âTommy Jettâ as a young man. They say never meet your heroes, but he was certainly an exception to that rule. He had lived through a period of radio and music history, and seemed very much aware of that fact. He was grateful the experience, and for the people who were fans of his work.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.