Re: [IRCA] Masset TP report for today: was my antenna broken?

The plug was pulled at Gabriola also.  After last night's tempting 1215
carrier, followed by a 1503 carrier right at Bushehr's sunrise (that would
have been a coup, though has been heard a couple of times before, even at
home)....things got quiet.

And this morning, verrry quiet.  Between 1345 and 1400UT, a number of mid
band Japanese appeared, 954, 1089, 1179, 1314 (with Tagalog in the
background), and then, silence once again.

No Aussies, though this is a poor location for them.

best wishes,

Nick