[IRCA] Gotta Love an FSL on the Pacific Coast!!!!

--- Begin Message ---
First off what an amazing experience DXing with an FSL for the first time! The dial was alive with signals this morning. I started listening at 1326.

594 JOAK w/ male & female in JJ; I estimate an S6 signal

657 Pyongyang booming in with female singing; approx. S7

693 JOAB weaker with male speaking

702 China? with weak audio and flutter fading

792 with weak audio

828 JOBB with time pips, female speaking in JJ, rapid fading earlier, more stable signal a bit later

972 HLCA with female singing, rapid fading early, more stable signal later

1017 CRI (I think) male speaking, quick fades

1053 Pyongyang? with female speaking, weaker signal

1287 JOHR? with two men speaking, about an S6 level

1296 CRI? with weaker audio

1323 CRI? Music with quick fading

1386 with weaker audio & long, deep fades

1422 with weak audio

1566 HLAZ with hymn at armchair level, sounded like an antenna pattern switch at about 1515, signal dropped noticeably

1593 CNR1 with male speaking, short, deep fades

What a terrific TP morning for this "dry-lander"!! Many thanks to Gary DeBock and his amazing baby FSL. And this is the small one!!! Wow! Thank you Gary! I'm amazed at what this little FSL can do in conjunction with an ultralight!

Craig Barnes
DXing from Kalaloch, WA

PL-310 with a "baby" 3.5 in FSL

Sent from my iPhone