[IRCA] Jan 31, 2017 - West Coast Virtual DX

According to the NHP Fish Barrel, things were hopping and bopping
when I checked at 1510 through, well, right now, with 1566 and 972 on
Nick's over the horizon radar system.

It all looked as good or better than yesterday - so let's see what people
actually heard.

If this improvement continues afoot, Gary and his lovely wife Ruth
can look forward to hum dinger DX sessions in the land of swaying
palm trees a mere 100 yards away from my DX perch in Kona Hawaii.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -