From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 12:03:53 AM
Subject: [IRCA] 14th Jan - Kona early birds.

Actually hearing signals from the mainland so this evening is shaping up to be "worthwhile" for listening later on as the morning prevails.

This visit has not been spectacular but conditions have been largely pathetic-- with a couple of exceptions.

If Gary D. Comes here with an FSL in April, he will likely cash in.

Already planning our next trip here!

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - CF7WWV - 150th Anniversary special event station - Victoria - BC