[IRCA] Early Arizona TP report, 11/27

Already another strong morning here, 3 hours before sunrise.  Japanese big
guns between 1110-1120UT:

693 fair audio
747 good audio
774 excellent audio

and weaker stuff fairly similar to yesterday at later hours.  I was not
running at this hour the past two days, and I have had mornings where
signals did not improve much after an early peak.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/