Re: [IRCA] October 21st West Coast Video highlights

Walter Salmaniw, Nick Hall-Patch and I are blessed in that we have front
row seats to much of the excitement -
We are sort of an early warning system for the other hobbyists - If it's
great here, it's going to be good somewhere else.

It's a pleasure to offer up multi-media snippets of the action from the
West Coast.

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Richard Allen <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Colin:
>
> Thank you for posting the video of your DX session this morning.  It more
> than made up for the dismal DX here.
>
> Richard Allen,
> near Billings OK USA,
> PL-380 with 8-inch FSL
>

> --
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -
VA7WWV | Twitter @CoffeeCrew | Victoria - Canada