Re: [IRCA] A great question from the YL

What's funny at this end is that I have two DXing rock stars, Salmaniw and
Hall-Patch
that have been espousing the benefits of SDR for years....

And I have been more averse to reason than the two current Presidential
candidates... :-)

Anyway. The times, they are a changing.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -