Re: [IRCA] RFO Tahiti 738 at 05:24

I'm going downstairs in a few moments --
If polar conditions don't turn around in the next while, I'm flipping my N / NE flag to a S/SW flag because the N is looking at a blank slate and a neighbors plasma TV (something he's agreed to replacing soon...)

I think I have a pretty good RF environment between midnight and 6 AM, but outside of that it's rubbish - not worth while turning on the radio during daylight. Sad.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC