Re: [IRCA] West Coast TP's - Victoria B.C. Canada - Turkey pardoned

When in Hawaii, I tend to chase Asian and DU signals - but I do recall evenings in Hilo, Hawaii where reception deep into the North American continent and Alaska were nothing short of amazing.

I would love to spend an entire September on the Big Island, up country, away from the QRN, just to chase DU/TP signals from one of the best locations in the Pacific Ocean.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC