[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Thursday 10/6

I lately only check AMBC once the LF beacons have faded out as LF conditions have been fairly good. This morning had exceptional levels of 1566 HLAZ after sunrise, at "armchair" level for awhile; I could use the sync AM on the R75 and the AR7030. And a second station playing pop music faded up for 30 seconds.

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75 (and AR7030 for HLAZ); 140' west DKAZ + FLG-100 preamp

594 poor/weak 1327 utc

693 very poor/poor 1327 utc

1287 very poor/poor in heavy splatter 1330 utc

1566 HLAZ exceptional medium/loud level for several minutes 1331 utc. Second weaker station faded up briefly playing pop music 1334 utc. HLAZ finally faded around 1345 utc.