Re: [IRCA] Richard Woods' Language Series

Hi Michael,

âDr. Richard Wood's Language Series is still available at Colin's web site
for a $2.50 MP3 download. This was originally a 1 hour, 18 minute audio
program via Radio Canada International:
http://www.dxer.ca/index.php/our-stuff/downloads

âBTW, I still remember a very nice visit I made to your Vancouver former
home many years ago... early 1990s I think! It was back when I ran the
Cascade Mountain DX Club, or perhaps during the follow-up group
DXers/Northwest.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA