Re: [IRCA] A late TP report for 15 September, 2015 from Victoria: all DU

Just from memory - log book not in front of me.

A pretty dull session but started to perk up DU at around 1315 UTC.

By frequency

567 Japan - very poor levels
576 Light chorale music // 603 at fr. good levels. Heard no talking - maybe
ABC? 2RN
594 Japan - fr. good levels.
603 Light chorale music // 576
612 AUS - at very good levels by 1320
702 AUS - EE at fair levels in CBC splat
738 Unid - great level but ravaged by 730 Vancouver
756 UNid - hints of EE
774 - NHK - Language lessons
792 - AUS (t) EE commentary
828 - JJ weak in passing
846-855-864 carriers around 5 - 7db away from audible
972 Korea - pr. fair
1053 Jammer - pr. level lowest of the week I think.
1566 poor level - chorale music.
1575 - talk in the mud. likely VOA.

So far this September, nothing truly spectacular.

Radio Drake R8

Antenna W/NW Flag and FLG100 head. (with Newell VACTROL)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -