Re: [IRCA] Sept 15 TP live report / dead report

594-JOAK, 828-JOBB and the 1053-Jammer reached fair audio at best here this morning, Nick, but in general the swoon from yesterday continued for a second session.

Gary

----- Original Message -----

From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:38:23 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Sept 15 TP live report / dead report

594 has recovered at bit with man in Japanese by 1330UT, 612 doing
well with DU English; 549 struggling, but maybe //612? (550 needs to
be nulled further), but certainly not what we've come to
expect. Maybe more a "down under morning? Or, maybe not, as it
doesn't seem to be developing.

best wishes,

Nick