Re: [IRCA] TP for 14 Sept 2016 from Victoria, BC

I was in the shack from 11:00 until 11:20 UTC
and it was dribs and drabs of signals - not particularly hopeful
and then went to bed with the iPhone tuned to Nicks's FB.

Things did blossom a bit between 12:50 until 13:20 and reflected
pretty much what Walt reported below.

Gary reported that was hope between 12:50 and 13:20
but then the band went limp like over cooked pasta.

I witnessed that as well.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -