Re: [IRCA] Reversible Super Loop

--- Begin Message ---
Mark and Mark,

Thank you for the great insights. It appears I have some experimenting/testing to do! I am looking forward to the results. I also put up another 28' x 20' super loop at 65 deg/245 deg. I will see how phasing the two antennas works. I'll let you know Hingis worked!

Thanks again.

Craig Barnes

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 6:42 PM, Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yes, you can phase the two ends.  The larger the antenna, the better it works.
>
> In any case, this is for single frequency at a time nulling of a specific station.  Not broadband.
>
> Mark Connelly, WA1ION
> South Yarmouth, MA

--- End Message ---