[IRCA] Reversible Super Loop

--- Begin Message ---
Greetings,

I finally got a 47' x 22' corner fed super loop back up and operational. It is in use with a FLG 100ln. The antenna is directed at ~304 deg. I wonder if I can make it reversible a la reversible DKAZ antennas I have read about. The other end would be directed at ~124 deg, nigh perfect for Latin America. I was thinking about another FLG 100ln on the other end. Any insights would be welcome.

Thanks!

Craig Barnes
Drake R8A, Eton E1
ALA 1530ln