[IRCA] TAs from the west coast

Fellas, again there were many TAs earlier in the eveing around 0200 when I got home from work.  There's nothing right now, though at 05:15 UTC.
The best audio of the lot was on 1575, which I'm sure is UAE, unless someone can come up with something else!  Also Norway 1314 and 1017 Turkey provided good audio at times.  This is a whole lot of fun, gents!
  I'm trying to understand why the TPs have completely died in the last 2 days, and yet the TAs are the strongest ever.  Ideas?

639 ?UNID ?unid, Oct 25 02:21 - Weak audio heard, but no details.  Could be several TAs including:  BBC Cyprus, Czech Republic, VOIRI Iran as most likely stations on at this time. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

864 ?FRANCE La City Radio de Paris, Oct 25 02:19 - This is my guess for this frequency with weak audio at 0219.  Too weak to make anything out, though. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

945 FRANCE France Blue, Tolouse, Oct 25 0217 - French talk weakly, so presumably Tolouse with 300 kw. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1017 TURKEY TRT 1, Mundanya, Oct 25 02:10 - Koran recital noted until 02:10 at surprisingly decent level, so presumbly Turkey with 1200 kw.  Harder to copy once completed the recital, and into normal talk. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1314 NORWAY NRK, Kvitsoy, Oct 25 02:28 - Not quite armchair level, but nonetheless pretty nice audio monitored over about a 30 minute period with initially piano bar-type music. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1359 ?SPAIN RNE 1, Madrid, Oct 25 0205 - Weak audio, and I'm thinking that Madrid with 600 kw us the most likely station here. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1377 FRANCE France Info, Lille, Oct 25 02:06 - Not much doubt about this one with French audio.  Poor to fair reception. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1485 UNID unid, Oct 25 02:09 - Wow, a real graveyard channel with no stations of any great strength.  Weak audio only, so it's anyone's guess. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

1575 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Radio Asia, Ras al Khaimah, Oct 25 02:23 - Pretty certain it's this one, with rather strong audio at 0223  with modern Western music, and later Arabic music at 0229. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)