From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill Harms
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:36 AM
To: iRCA of America; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] TP action Maryland

YES!  There is hope.  Here in Maryland this morning around 1000 z I
caught some signals coming from the other side of the Pacific.
Although they were just carriers, it is exciting nonetheless.  The
carriers were there on 747 (Japan?), 774 (Japan?), 783 (who knows),
873 (two carriers about 6 hz apart) (Japan and North Korea?), and
1053 (North or South Korea).  I tried other possible candidates
including 657 and 1566 to no avail yet.  Maybe something will pop in
at Sunrise.  Screen shots of the carriers were made and will be
posted at philcobill.com

Equipment used, laptop computer, R8B, and Quantum Phaser (K9AY and
300 ft longwire).

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland