Re: [IRCA] Cuba-890 while WLS off

On Sunday 23 October 2005 02:15, Mike Brooker wrote:
> 890 CUBA R. Progreso, Oct. 23, 0600 UTC - in like ton of bricks with WLS
> off.  Usual bombastic commentary, read alternately by man and woman;
> several mentions of Guantanamo.

Likewise here... this was a non-event.  I did timed recording on 890 and
tried to null Progreso when I set it up, but they were still the only
readable signal with WLS off.  Interesting to note that WLS was running
tests at 0300 EDT, but with an ESPN audio feed... just silence during the
breaks.  They signed back on at 0500 EDT.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON