Re: [IRCA] NEW DX LIST AVAILABLE - DX HUB

Re: [IRCA] NEW DX LIST AVAILABLE - DX HUB

Folks,

Although I joined Rene's group, I can't help but feel the need for LESS
groups rather than more... am I alone in this?

Odd the NRC would nuke their list (it was their choice however)... and I
presume all their folks will be scrambling for a similar "outlet" and I
suppose that it's good to have a selection of groups for them (including
IRCA I might mention - open to all AM DXers)... I just hope that I won't
be overwhelmed with 2-3 copies of the same reports as folks now have to
send their stuff to several groups rather than one.

I also use this email for DX Monitor contributions and I'm hoping that a
DXM contribution won't get "lost" in the stacks of emails... but I'm sure
I can handle that should it occur.

SDXM will be finished up tonight and send out fairly late (I have to wait
until I get home now before finishing it up now due to a full time job!!)
and I want to encourage all IRCA members to contribute to DXM this
season... looks like it'll be an interesting one!!

I had an interesting thing happen this weekend while listening to 970...
I'll post it once I remember to bring my notes to work!!!

Best of DX,

Phil Bytheway