[IRCA] Another new logging II

Don Kaskey San Francisco CA Drake R8A Kiwa Aircoreloop  PDT
used..................

1250  CA  KNWH  Twentynine Palms. 9/13 0331 ending C2C segment &
immediately into a triple ID 'KNWZ-970-Coachella/KNW(Q)-1140-Palm
Springs/KNWH-1250-29 Palms.  All those recent call changes down in the
PS area are confusing.  Sounded like it was KNWT-1140 PS but I had heard
KNWT on 1270 30 minutes earlier.  I'm assuming the 3rd call was KNWH as
it got botched up by KZER who was mixing with them the entire time.
Continued to hear C2C, sometimes atop, til 0100.  Signals to the south
were mightily enhanced last night.  Belatedly I'm wondering if the
signal cutting up KHTK on 1140 might have been Palm Springs instead of
the usual High River AB?  A bit late I'd say to be thinking of this.

At any rate, 2 new stations in 30 minutes. I'll take it.  First time I'd
heard 1250 since late 60s when I heard a KDHI equipment test (only
once).  Another of my most wanteds at the time.

don k.