Re: [IRCA] AM 1660 WCZN

>Can any one in the Marco Island area confirm the call
>letters on this religious station? Is it still WCNZ
> or has there been a change? Any help appreciated
>
>Barry Davies

Barry - I'm not in the Marco Island area, but based on
the URL for the station's new web page:

http://wmyr-wczn.relevantradio.com/docs/index.asp

It would seem likely that call letters are still WCNZ.
 You might go to their website, and send your question
to them directly via one of the e-mail links contained
within.

73  --  J.D. Stephens