[IRCA] SAVANNAH DX

I heard these stations on 07/07/05 from 1230 to 1300...

550 WAYR FL Orange Park
630 WBMQ GA Savannah
690 WOKV FL Jacksonville
730 WLTQ SC Charleston
790 WSFN GA Brunswick
800 WJAT GA Swainsboro
900 WJLG GA Savannah
1130 WFXH SC Hilton Head Island
1290 WTKS GA Savannah
1400 WHGM GA Savannah

SANGEAN ATS 909

I heard these stations on 07/13/05 from 1230 to 1300...

1100 WCGA GA Woodbine
1230 WSOK GA Savannah
1250 WTMA SC Charleston
1440 WGIG GA Brunswick

SANGEAN ATS 909 & SELECT-A-TENNA

Nighttime here is comparable to what I hear in Watkinsville. I have yet to
have a free night to write anything down at night. I have a few more days
here and then it's off to Sapelo Island. I have no idea if I'll be able to
send any Logs from there. They may have to wait.

Bert

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!