[IRCA] KHWG-750-Fallon NV.

This brand new station was noted Sat. 7/9/05 running at least 30 minutes
past the normal power down time with their full complement of 10,000
watts on 750 kHz.

The other Fallon station, KVLV, does this also (year around).

Whereas previously I had not been able to hear KHWG before 8:30pm PDT
because of neighbor KCBS and their IBOC noise & had really a difficult
time copying their 250 watt signal later in the evening/morning their
10kw from 8:30-9:00pm PDT really boomed in here in San Francisco.

So, this is an open window in August from 8:30-9pm when KHWG is still on
day power with 10 kw and all the other stations are utilizing their
night power and direction.  KHWG is non directional daytime (I think).

73

don k.