From: WWWR
Date: 07/08/05 16:38:04
Subject: [DXFlorida] Cubans MIA

During my usual mid afternoon Wobbler scan I found 680 CMJV, Ciego de Avila, R.Rebelde, and 750 CMHV, Sancti Spiritus, R.Rebelde/R.Progresso, both off the air or much lower strength than in the past.  This time yesterday 680 was S8, and 750 was S7 even under the WSBR 740 IBOC.  Today, nothing.

Interestingly, these were two of the active Wobblers the last few days.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, MFJ-784B DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/