Re: [IRCA] Coast to Coast list

>Subject: Re: [IRCA] Coast to Coast list

>Phil,
>
>Some corrections to your list:

Not only that but I noticed in glancing over it that
KGUM in Guam was shown on 570. These
Marianas stations are on the 9 kc plan and I
think this should be 567 kHz. I'll bet that
some secretary typing up the list decided that
567 was a typo and "corrected it". Interesting
to speculate, anyhow. The same one that
thinks CN is that big 51st state, way up north, hi

The FCC is going to fix that by placing all those
new distant US stations on even channels that
match the 9 kc plan, such as 720, 1440

It shows WTNI Biloxi 570 but this went to 1640.

WWTK 730 I believe is lic. to Lake Placid FL,
which is close to Sebring.

WOSO 1030 is in PR. not Guam

There's probably more but I don't see anything
else