Date: 07/06/05 22:46:19
Subject: 680 Wobbler

At 21:40 PM CDT, 680 wobbler is there mixed with WPTF, WDRD and others.
Wobbler is almost continuous but varies in intensity from strong to almost
nothing and then back up again (fading from long haul 1200 to 1500 mile skip
path?).  Must sound impressive up close in Florida.

Tom Jasinski
Shorewood, IL