Re: [IRCA] KHWG

Way to go Don,
The thriving metropolis of Fallon, hi, now has two AM'ers, ie. KVLV 980.  I
visited KVLV not too long ago and got a nice tour of they're building.  One
wouldn't know it's a station from it's front view, except for the tower
behind it  From the horizon, approaching the town, I thought I saw more
towers than should be accounted for, but I didn't have any idea a new
station was coming to fruition. I saw a front view of the KHWG studio on the
internet and it looks like it's on the main drag through town.  Although I
don't think KVLV is too happy about the new station, there is certainly room
for KHWG out there during the daytime since there aren't too many choices in
the area for local stations. Reno and Sparks come in well there, but nothing
else.
73- Doug