[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] Wired: Watch for Roadcasting Rage

[IRCA] Fwd: [DXFlorida] Wired: Watch for Roadcasting Rage

--- Begin Message ---
Don't you love it? Citizen initiative trumps Crony Capitalism 'traffic texting'. Miles ahead, so to speak.
                                                       -Z.-

Watch for Roadcasting Rage

An in-car entertainment system is on the way that will allow drivers to tune in song collections from other vehicles as they whiz by. Roadcasting -- "me-to-me" sharing -- could be perfectly legal. By Daniel Terdiman.

http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0,1412,67653,00.html?tw=wn_story_mailer

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- End Message ---