Re: [IRCA] Some of my Navy radio history, interesting. God I was lucky!

Re: [IRCA] Some of my Navy radio history, interesting. God I was lucky!

> Once again, I have managed to fritter away one hour of my dissipated,
> misguided youth on composing an e-mail. Most will not care and will
> delete upon seeing the subject line and the long-winded, boorish
author.

> BT
>
> Chuck out.

After being out of town for 3 days (Fla. Folk Music Festival,
at White Springs FL) and catching up on 600+ emails ...

Chuck - I always read every word, especially your USN stories.
Lots of interest.

Your line about "dissipated, misguided youth" reminds me about
the time someone called another guy a dirty old man, and the
reply was Hey! I'm not old...

Listening to WABC Rewound on streaming audio... great memories
for me, a former WABC Radio Board Op (1964)

Take care,

- Bob