Art Blair wrote:

>960-WRNS
>1250-WGHB
>97.9-WNBB
>
>Art
>Folsom, CA

Art,

Do you call that a network. Ha, ha, ha. All I have to do is pick my nose
and I'll get more coverage than that!

Seriously, thank you Art. No need to get too funny about it. I thought
the list was much longer. I already know the first two, and I don't know
diddly about the Kinston Indians. The third one is new to me. Maybe a
call change.

Give the Kinston Indians their due credit, Charles. They have a stadium
with their name on it, and you don't. Maybe a cage number, but not a
stadium.

BT

Charlie out

BTW, where else but IRCA can you get me having a dialog with myself?

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
Greenville, North Carolina