[IRCA] Reportando desde Republic Libre de Redneck

[IRCA] Reportando desde Republic Libre de Redneck

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Cayo Manasovietskaya, FL

Paul,

Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Remember several threads back me
questioning this-here place Manasoviet? Plumb passed over me. Was about
to look it up in my Rand McNally when something happened to distract me.
Somebody rattled a noisemaker outside my cage, I dunno. Got to thinking
about it. Finally it occurred to me that it was another of your
contrivances to fool bootcamps like me.

Was an electronics technician in the Navy, not a radioman. Couldn't
contrive a header so ain't going to try.

EFTO

Chuckie out.

--

          ------