Re: [IRCA] IBOC

Hello:

Does anyone out there have an audio file doing an on/off comparison of
IBOC interference with an adjacent station?

Someone recently mention IBOC hash from WTOP/1500 here in Washington
knocking down another local on 1520.

But as I write (2220L) I am listening to a 1520 station from  Buffalo NY
(WWKB?) running S9-S9+10 on my R8B with an AlphaDelta sloper up 35'.
There is some QSB, but even in the deeper fades I do not hear anything
but fainter stations on the same frequency.

Maybe the hassled local is off the air or WTOP is not running IBOC right
now.

Thanks in advance.

AlanB