Re: [IRCA] Presumed KZNX ruining reception of WCKY

Re: [IRCA] Presumed KZNX ruining reception of WCKY

If that's 12 watts, our next pope will be named Bubba!

Mike Hawkins

N0UIHEric@xxxxxxx wrote:
According to the NRC AM Log, KZNX Creedmoor, TX has a CP for night service with 12 watts at night with three different directional patterns; one for daytime service, one for critical hours, and one for nighttime service on 1530. WCKY is not the only one KZNX has to protect; they also have to protect KGBT Harlingen, TX (50 kW day/10 kW night, non-directional day, directional critical hours and nighttime).

If it's 12 watts...that's a good 12 watts; I've even heard it in St. Louis.

73, Eric (N0UIH)