Re: [IRCA] Late tips KZNX

I'm even picking up sports on 1530 50 miles south of Sacramento.  I can pick up KFBK on my coffeecup here, and there's something else there.  I have no idea what it is, because KZNX is 12 WATTS at night.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Doug Pifer <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also picking up ESPN on 1530 and KZNX looks like the suspicious one. I
definitely need another station on 1530 besides KFBK.
73- Doug

Discover Yahoo!