[IRCA] Two Baltimore Local Stations off the air

[IRCA] Two Baltimore Local Stations off the air

At the time of writing this Email message, two Baltimore Local AM stations are off the
air.  They are WBMD 750 and WBGR 860.  I don't know why they are off the air, nor
how long they will stay off.

I know that these stations being off the air won't affect many listeners, but DXers in
the Baltimore area can take advantage of this.  So far, I have heard WAMO and
WAOY (both unneeded) on 860 in the clear.  I am listening to 750 and hear a station
with a man preaching, but it is being bothered by WKDI IBOC hash which I can't
seem to null without losing the station with the preacher.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland