[IRCA] A Little Electronics Treasure Trove...

[IRCA] A Little Electronics Treasure Trove...

We visited a friend's house today and I picked up the following:

A Panasonic AM/FM portable with a small built in TV (No Model Number
anywhere, but a sticker on the back says 1981)

A Lafayette Micro 723 CB Radio

A Fluke 2100A Digital Thermometer

500' Black/Orange Twisted 1/2 inch RHL Wire

50' Black/Orange Twisted 1/2 inch RHL Wire

Some kind of 8-Element TV Antenna the guy had stuck up in the rafters

The wire is double twisted so really it's about 1100'.

Anyone want the Digital Thermometer?

Bert
Watkinsville, GA