Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

The same owner.     KPAY 1060 was as Patrick stated -- bought out and silenced to allow the 1050 in San Francisco to upgrade.     1380 KZFX in Salinas, CA. still remains, I do believe.   I have no idea why the 850 in Thousand Oaks was deleted / silenced.   KTED on 1520 in South Orange county -- if on the air - was only on the air for a year or two at the most -- in the early 1950's.     KFMB of 540 was moved to 760 (as a special allocation) because 540 is a Mexican Clear channel and Mexico was jumping up and down about KFMB with 5 KW.