Re: [IRCA] Blank e-mail posts

I have no answer, but you're not alone in this matter. It happens to me from
time-to-time. I think it happens to a number of messages I get.

Bert

Every so often I receive an e-mail that is totally blank in the message
compartment.  In the past 10 days ALL of Eric B's have came that way.
The really odd thing (to me at least) is that if I hit the 'reply'
button to answer this post I get the message in full.  But then it
reverts to blank when I'm finished.  Anyone have an easy answer to this
nonsense?  Thanks

don k.