Re: [IRCA] California--Needed Stations 4/10/05

Re: [IRCA] California--Needed Stations 4/10/05

KMAP 1050 in Frazier Park,  CA. is broadcasting the Catholic EWTN radio network and so is KBLE 1050 in Seattle, WA.  If you can confirm KMAP -- I think you should get two stars.   I have no problem hearing KBLE in the LA area.   Moving on to the new CP at Blue Lake in northern Califorina on 1450.  It's owned by the same owner of KMAP -  IHR Educational, and will also be broadcasting EWTN.   KCNR in 1450 in Shasta City has been relocated from Burney with a new transmitter site.   It should count as a new station.     Best of luck to you.   Mike