[IRCA] A good compilation of statistics!

Michael Hawkins wrote:

> Once I made the comment about wanting to hear all of the stations in
> California, I decided to look at my logs in detail.  Heavily anal
> analysis (is that where they get the word?) follows:

Mikee,

That's urinalysis. To determine what drugs we take to make us do these
crazy things.

Except for Patrick Martin who spends not a cent on drugs, but rather
launches himself from tall trees. The cranial fractures and concussions
have the
same result for him.

But, that IS a a good compilation of statistics! Make sure they are
properly archived.