Re: [IRCA] Proving that I have more time than brains.....

Patrick Martin wrote:

> KQAB is one of my most wanted. KTNS was for years, but I finally nabbed
> them on R/S, then several times on DX tests. They were a devil to log on
> 1090, but once they moved to 1060, been easy.
>
> Patrick Martin
> Seaside  OR
> KAVT Reception Manager

Back in the late 90s when the 1140 Sacto station was having a lot of xmtr problems, I was able to log the Lake Isabella station at sunset several times.  Different calls than what they have now
but a good catch.  Since High River has been booming in I don't get much else there anymore.  Having RF from my DSL on 1140 all the time doesn't help either.

dkk