Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stationd in Oregon

Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stationd in Oregon

Hi Patrick,
KOPT, yes indeed. Yeah, it's the one that's mostly in the way. Of course you
know about me and KWVR...love to catch that station! Your right... in time.
I mentioned it quite a while back, but most OR stations run, essentially N/S
along the I-5, so hopping over them sometimes seems to make nulling alittle
more difficult.
When I lived down south, I picked up Bishop 1230 occasionally. Always
enjoyed that. In the 70's when I lived in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa,   Hemet
wasnt all that strong. Catching it from up here is teriffic Patrick.
73 Doug