Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

Re: [IRCA] Heard all MW stations in Maryland!

Let me be the latest to add my congratulations to Bill on hearing every AM radio station in the state of Maryland. I've heard three from that state: WBAL 1090, WCEI 1460 (1993 DX test) and WPGC 1580.

Even though I live in Missouri, my location favors Illinois. I've only heard 60 AM stations in Missouri, compared with 82 Illinois AMs.

73, Eric (N0UIH)