Re: [IRCA] MW DXpedition madness and RRI Fak Fak on 774

Re: [IRCA] MW DXpedition madness and RRI Fak Fak on 774

I knew you were just joking. No worries here or there.

Bert

No worries Ira, I forgot to put the smiley face emoticon 8^) to show I was
only joking

The Mediumwave DXpedition scene is going to get scary here in south east
Australia again now that I've left Queensland to go back to South Australia,
it means I can team up again with Dave Onley from Victoria. We always seemed
to get ourselves in all sorts of trouble in the 90's, snakes were always a
common theme, it boggles the mind how one of us wasn't bitten.

cheers

Craig

Craig Edwards
ex Townsville, Queensland, Australia